Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Babies!!

Here's sweet Baby Bryce and sweet Laney Bug! I got to hang out over at Rita and Kevin's house with my mom to give Kevin a little break the week before last. It was such a great day! I will have to get better about posting pictures more quickly next time!
Mom and I gave Bryce a bath while I was there. This was the first time I've ever given a baby a bath! It was challenging, but it was really fun!All clean!
While Bryce was getting his bath, Sweet Laney Bug was falling fast asleep! Look at her dainty little hands...I see dancing in her future! :-)
I'm getting to hold both of them at the same time in the glider. This is the most comfortable chair ever!
I can't wait to go see them tomorrow! I get to help take care of them and I absolutely can't wait!!

1 comments:

robert and kelley said...

oh they are adorable!!!! and you look sooo natural with them =)