Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Knows My Name

On the way to church on Sunday, Jeff and I were talking about names for Baby J and how excited were are to find out on Tuesday if we are having a boy or girl! Well, at the end of the service we sang a song during the invitation for people to respond to the Gospel with a line that says...He knows my name...It's a very good song, but I hadn't thought about this related to Baby J! The Lord already knows Baby J's name!!! Even though Jeff and I do not, Jesus does...and has since before time began! Jesus was thinking about Baby J when He died on the cross...He died to save Baby J!!! I was so overwhelmed with this thought and how AWESOME my Lord really is!!! The infinitely God of the universe loves and cares for Baby J more than I can fathom or even begin to understand!!! What an amazing God we serve!!!

0 comments: