Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hunter's Room

We have been asked to put up pictures of Hunter's bedding and furniture for his room. I had planned on posting as we were working on his room, but this is a good idea so here is a picture of the bedding!
I can't get the pictures to save correctly of the furniture, so here is a link to the website. Just imagine it with his bedding and not the girl bedding that's in the picture!
Hope you enjoy checking it out. I'll be sure to post pictures of his actual room as we get it ready as well.

Also, I'm working on getting our printer/scanner to work correctly with our new computer so as soon as I get it working I'll put new sonogram pictures up and a picture of my growing belly!

4 comments:

robert and kelley said...

L-O-V-E IT!!!!

Nanna & Pappa said...

Great looking furniture. I'm sure Hunter will enjoy it@

The Bordelon Family said...

LOVE IT AMY!!! Can't wait to see your pics!! Hope you are doing well

She McCord said...

Super cute! Love it all!