Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Houdini!

Hunter loves to be swaddled to go to sleep. He was getting out of all different kinds of blankets until my sister gave him The Miracle Blanket! It has been wonderful and keeps Hunter swaddled so he falls asleep and doesn't wake himself up. Lately, however, when I go to feed him after his long stretch of sleeping over night this is how I find him.
I think it's that he's trying so hard to suck his thumb that he's figured out how to escape from his "straight jacket"! He's quite the Houdini baby!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

What a cute smart one my nephew is!! Give him a kiss for me!

Ashley Hall said...

We did the miracle blanket too and loved it until Graham became Houdini too! I just took him out completely and seems to be doing fine. Hope yall are doing great!