Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Anniversary Trip/"Stay-cation" before Hunter arrives!

Last weekend Jeff and I headed to Fort Worth for an overnight stay to celebrate our 3rd anniversary! This will also be the last vacation we take with just the two of us for quite a while. After lunch on Friday we headed to the Omni Max theater at the Museum of Science and History (I think!). We saw Dolphins and it was good...not something that we would usually do. Then we headed to our hotel...Embassy Suites! It was such a nice room. We hung out and rested until we went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House!!! It was so yummy!!! Our waiter bought us a cheesecake for dessert to celebrate the coming of our first child...Hunter! :) After dinner we headed to an improv comedy show called Four Day Weekend. We had been once before on my birthday and really enjoyed the second time around. We ended the evening in typical Jackson style...Barnes & Noble coupled with Starbuck's!!! I was enjoying myself so much I forgot to ask someone along the way to take our picture together! I did get a few shots of our room and a collage of things we did over the weekend! Hope you enjoy!
I can't get this one to flip! Sorry!

0 comments: