Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

28 weeks and counting...

Yesterday we went for my 28 week appointment. At 20 weeks a test came back with an elevated protein level so our Dr. said that beginning at 28 weeks I will be in the office once a week and he'll be monitoring him closely. Also, I was recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes, which means that Hunter could end up being larger than average and the Dr. will monitor that closely as well. So, yesterday we got to have another sonogram of Hunter! We didn't get a full set of measurements so I don't have an updated weight this week, but everything looked great! He's right on schedule and all of the vital things they look at were perfect! Here's the latest picture of our sweet boy!
Look at that little hand...I can't wait to hold it! His eye is a little distorted because of the position he was in and the nature of the sonogram itself, but you can see he's going to be such a cutie!!!

3 comments:

TRUTH459 said...

(Psalms 22:10) I was cast on You from the womb; You are My God from My mother's belly.

Thanks, In Christ, Roger.

Owner said...

So good to see yall yesterday! And I must say that you are looking mighty adorable Amy!!

Nanna & Pappa said...

Amy & Jeff, Such a cutie, can't wait to hold my 3rd great grandchild.