Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Shower on August 8th!

So it's taken me a bit to get pictures up, but I'm glad to get to post them now. My sister Rita and long-time friend Erin gave us a shower at my sister's house. Here are the pictures!

This is a diaper wreath Rita made. We decided not to take it apart yet and bring it to the hospital to hang on the door after Hunter comes! Isn't it too cute!

Rita also made a banner with Hunter's name.

All the yummy food Rita and Erin had for the shower. They were so sweet and made sure I had plenty of choices to choose from to fit my "diet"!
This WAS the baby belly at 29 weeks...it's definitely grown since then! :)
My mom-in-law Wilma (G Mama), Me and my mom Debbie (Grandma) at the shower!
Erin, me and Rita!
At the end of the shower my step-dad Paul, Jeff and my dad-in-law Jeff came to the house to see all the wonderful gifts that people gave us. It was SO awesome to have both sets of grandparents there to celebrate Hunter! We didn't know if Jeff's parents and brother Tony and sister-in-law Robyn would be able to make it in town, but they did! It was such a great day!!!

My grandparents came to the shower along with my Aunt Connie, cousin Heather and her daughter Zoe. Here is my Papa and Nana, Rita with Bryce, me with Laney, and Heather with Zoe. We worked hard to get a picture with everyone looking in the same direction!
And you can see that everyone was DONE!!!
It was a fantastic day celebrating Hunter with family and friends. Our son is so blessed to have so many people that love him already!!!

0 comments: