Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Shower on August 22nd!

A few of my sweet girl friends had another shower for us on August 22nd. Jeff and I met the girls and their husbands when we were first married. We are so blessed to have friends like them!!!

Kelley made a banner of Hunter's name and also decorated the mantle with fun sports items!
Once again, all the yummy food the girls prepared to fit with my "diet". The Oreo balls were awesome! ALSO, you can see the diaper cake decorated with FLORIDA GATOR items for Hunter. Jeff thought this was awesome!!! It will be fun to dress Hunter in his Gator Gear and watch them play with Dad!!!
This is a blanket Rita gave us that says "I am wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14 This will definitely be the blanket we use in Hunter's carrier when we leave the hospital with him for the 1st time! I just love it!
My friend Julie and I showing off the baby bellies. (I am 31 weeks here...and yes...the belly has grown since then too!) She and her husband were married right after Jeff and I were and they are pregnant with their first child, Lily Faith, and due a few weeks after us! How fun is that! We were so surprised when we found out we were due so close together!
Sarah, me, Lindsay and Kelley! Lindsay is pregnant with their 2nd child, Conner William, and due a few weeks after us as well! Gotta LOVE baby boys!!!
Thank you girls for such a great afternoon to celebrate our son who will be here soon! Each of you are a true blessing in my life!

0 comments: