Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hunter's 1st Haircut!!!

Last Saturday we brought our sweet boy to get his first haircut. If you've seen some of my recent updates you know why we did. It was SO long on top and was just a mess after naps! Jeff was totally ready and I was a little nervous...thankfully Jeff was right and it turned out wonderfully! They even made a keepsake card with a small baggie of clipped curls and a before and after picture! Here are some of the ones I took! (Ok...I ended up posting ALL of the ones I took!!! I just couldn't choose...he's so cute!!!)
Getting ready for Vanessa to cut his hair!
Hey Mom!
Dad giving Hunter a little pep talk before hand...Hunter seemed excited.
LOVING the steering wheel of the car.
Look Dad...I'm doing a great job!
Looking like such a big boy!
Mohawk!!!
Looking around the salon...it was just for kids and really colorful!
Watching Elmo on the TV for about...3 seconds.
Tasting the cape...not so great.
That's a happy face if you were wondering!
Not sure what he's doing, but it's cute!!
This too is a very happy face...he did so well for the first time!!!
Trying the cape one more time...still not so great!
All done...checking out the cutie pie in the mirror!
I am so thankful we did it that day so Dad could be with us!

0 comments: